Education & training
For the process of changing the behavior of employees towards work, customers, managers, as well as managers towards employees, it is recommended to continuously conduct seminars and trainings for employees on the following topics mentioned below, at least once a year and for managers twice a year. More at www.ugren.com.
After the training, it is recommended to regularly perform the Mystery Shopping service, to check whether employees use what they have learned at points of sale and to reward those who are already achieving excellent results.
In case you have more than 8 employees who have contacts with the customers, we recommend that we carry out internal training tailored to your company. Otherwise, for a smaller number of participants, we recommend that you register for our seminars.
- Professional sales process – in retail
- Professional sales process – in the field (B2B and B2C)
- Professional telephone communication
- Resolving complaints
- Increase self-confidence and motivation
- Effective time management and work organization
- Setting and achieving business and personal goals
- Effective teamwork
- Learning different personality types
- Effective employee management
Seminar Announcement – How to Immediately Increase Sales by Using the Right Sales Techniques
One day workshop for salespeople in retail sales – 6 teaching hours.
- iIndividual and group work on practical case examples
- Role play capturing different situations: employee / client during the sales procedure
- Action plan to improve the sales procedures
Ljubljana, Območna obrtno-podjetniška zbornica Ljubljana Vič, Tržaška cesta 207
From 9 AM to 2.30 PM with breaks.
The seminar has been postponed indefinitely!
COURSE FEE AND PAYMENT:
The price includes the course materials, and beverages and snacks during the breaks.
The course fee needs to be paid prior to the course. After you apply, we will issue you an invoice, which needs to be paid prior to the course start.
References from established Slovenian companies: AMZS d.d., Hervis d.o.o., Mercator d.d., NLB d.d., Sanolabor d.d., Petrol d.d., Veletekstil d.d., Žito d.d. For more on references, click »HERE«
To Register for retail sales seminar, click »HERE« The deadline for cancellations is 4 days prior to the course start. Cancellations need to be made in writing. If you cancel 3 days prior to the course start, we will charge you an administration fee and 30% of the course fee. Later cancellations will result in the loss of your course fee.